Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mommy Loves Her Baby!

It is amazing how fast my little girl is growing. It makes me want to cry. Not because I am sad, I just want to cry. Sometimes just looking at her makes me want to cry. I guess it's because I love her so much. She is changing so much everyday. When I got home from my first day back at work I looked at her and was amazed how much bigger she got in just 10 hours! Look at this comparison...She does like to eat!

4 Days Old

Eight Weeks Old

Kadence has been such a good baby. Poor thing has had some digestive problems but is getting better everyday. She is smiling more, ofcourse not when I look at her and say "Smile for Mom." I think she will do what she wants when she wants to. We'll see if I have any influence on her in the future. She responds well to Brandon. Maybe because he makes more faces. He can raise one eyebrow. He taught her how. I love when she does it. She is really good at furrowing her brow like me. I just hope she doesn't get the wrinkles I have between my eyes.

Kadence will be blessed on the 29th of March. Let me know if you would like to come and I can get you more information. I love being a Mom and can't imagine life without her.


3 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute and she has grown.They grow up way to fast I look at my baby boy and he is growing way to fast everyday he changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia,
    I am so excited you have a blog. Your little girl is so precious! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, hey its Cassie Taylor Johnson. Your little girl is so beautiful. I didn't know you had a blog. I'm excited I found you and hopefully get to stay in touch with you.

    ReplyDelete